Congratulations - Stoney Creek House Guard

  • Rick Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      It is with great pride that I announce a long overdue restructuring
      of the Stoney Creek House Guard. In October, 21 new "founding
      members" adopted and signed a new constitution, enabling us greater
      autonomy and decision making.
      In addition to this comes a new executive. Those people are:

      President – Rick Peterson jr
      Secretary – Rex Toews
      Treasurer – Alex Cubercovic

      What all this means is that we are still a volunteer organization
      very closely tied to Stoney Creek Battlefield House, but are able to
      now dictate our own finances, events schedule, and daily business.
      Battlefield House has warmly embraced this new arrangement, and still
      reserves many special rights and privileges.
      These changes will pave the way for continued growth and success for
      the House Guard.

      YH&Osvt
      Rick Peterson jr.