hello

  • Tommy
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2005
      Just a quick note to introduce myself. My name is Tommy and I am a Newbe in
      the war of 1812. Actually I have been doing Living History for a long time
      but for the most part it has been in the venue of Colonial America and the
      War of Independance. My spacific field tends towards the history of magic
      and science and its relation to the time period at hand on a cause and
      effect basis. In any case right now I am interested the art and effects of
      espionage during not only the WO1812 but also during the Am. Rev. and the
      Fr. and Indian War.

      In any case I look forward to interacting with the group. I am presently
      located in Knoxville and a member of the Tennessee Mountain Settlers. I
      have recently relocated here from NY where I did a lot of work with the NY 3rd

      Have a great day
      Tommy
    • lalozon
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 30, 2005
        From: "Tommy" <rainbowrider@...>

        "... Colonial America and the War of Independance. My spacific field tends
        towards the history of magic and science and its relation to the time period
        ..."

        Tommy

        There is a gentleman at Westfield Heritage Village
        www.westfieldheritage.ca Rockton, Ontario, Canada
        who does a very good job of portraying the scientific wonders of the early
        1800's maybe they can help you with your quest of researching magic and
        science during the War of 1812.

        Yrs.,
        L2
      • suthren@magma.ca
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 30, 2005
          Welcome aboard. Tommy.

          Vic Suthren
          Naval Establishment
          > Just a quick note to introduce myself. My name is Tommy and I am a Newbe
          in
          > the war of 1812. Actually I have been doing Living History for a long time
          > but for the most part it has been in the venue of Colonial America and the
          > War of Independance. My spacific field tends towards the history of magic
          > and science and its relation to the time period at hand on a cause and
          > effect basis. In any case right now I am interested the art and effects of
          > espionage during not only the WO1812 but also during the Am. Rev. and the
          > Fr. and Indian War.
          >
          > In any case I look forward to interacting with the group. I am presently
          > located in Knoxville and a member of the Tennessee Mountain Settlers. I
          > have recently relocated here from NY where I did a lot of work with the NY
          3rd

          > Have a great day
          > Tommy

          square miles...

          > --

        • Tommy
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 30, 2005
            Thank you Vic
            At 09:35 AM 11/30/2005 -0500, you wrote:
            >Welcome aboard. Tommy.
            >
            >Vic Suthren
            >Naval Establishment

          • Andy
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 4, 2005
              --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "lalozon" <lalozon@n...> wrote:

              > From: "Tommy" <rainbowrider@w...>
              >
              > "... Colonial America and the War of Independance. My spacific
              field tends
              > towards the history of magic and science and its relation to the
              time period
              > ..."
              >

              > Tommy
              >
              > There is a gentleman at Westfield Heritage Village
              > www.westfieldheritage.ca Rockton, Ontario, Canada
              > who does a very good job of portraying the scientific wonders of
              the early
              > 1800's maybe they can help you with your quest of researching magic
              and
              > science during the War of 1812.
              >

              > Yrs.,
              > L2
              >Tommy;

              The person to contact at the Westfield Heritage Centre is Rob
              Winniger. Their website if <www.westfieldheritage.ca>.

              They do put on a great show.

              Andy Desjardins
              22nd US Infantry
              Captain Henderson's Company
            • alliesofheronsandottawawarparty
              Message 6 of 6 , May 28 10:32 PM
                Syeacuse Ny As some War of 1812 right next to OCC College