Re: John Mulholland Recovering

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 5 6:41 PM
      My prayer's are with you and your family recover well from my hole
      Family to your's Get well soon and hope to see ya on the field soon
      Peace Out Chris & Davina Wilkinson Command of the B.I.D
    • Paul Kelly
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 6 6:15 AM
        Dear Larry

        Please let the John and the Mulholland Family know that the best
        wishes, thoughts and prayers of the Incorporate Militia of Upper
        Canada and Campfollowers are with them as John makes a hopefully
        speedy recovery. John thorough his gift of music has been very
        instrumental in encouraging all of our drummers to learn and grow in
        this hobby of ours. John has been a fixture both on the redcoat and
        US sides for many years and we hope to see/hear him back on the
        field very soon!

        Yours
        Paul Kelly IMUC
        Secretary
        Military Re-Enactment Society of Canada

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "capt_haha" <capt_haha@y...> wrote:

        > On behalf of the family I would like to announce the
        > following news regarding John Mulholland.
        > This past Thursday, Nov. 3rd John underwent surgery in
        > order to have a brain tumor removed.One complication that
        > occured was due to severe bleeding, I'm told he had eight
        > units of blood exchanged !!
        > Currantly John is very slowly recovering both his physical
        > and mental faculties.He is in for a long hospital stay as he
        > battles this illness.
        > During the last two campaigns John has turned out with the
        > 25th US as a drummer. Before that time he was a member of the
        > Norfolk Militia. His wife Christine and family also participated
        > in camp as well.
        > Please feel free to join the Norfolk Militia wishing both
        > a speedy and complete recovery to John .
        > It is hoped that all your responses will be collected and
        > Read to John at a latter date.
        > Larry Hanna
        > Norfolk Militia

      • lalozon
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 7 8:28 AM
          Mr. Hanna

          Sir,

          Please forward "Get Well" wishes from the Crown Forces North
          America" to John Mulholland.

          On behalf of General Pickles, Brigadier General Twist, et al,
          this message is forwarded to and through you to Mr. Mulholland.

          I am Sir, Yours & etc.,c.

          L. Lozon ~ Aide d'Campe
          Crown Forces North America

[...]

          ------------------------

          The War of 1812:
          In Europe,
          thousands fought over the fate of hundreds of square miles
          In North America,
          hundreds determined the fate of THOUSANDS of square miles...

          Crown Forces Unit Listing:
          http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

          American Forces Unit Listing
          http://usforces1812.tripod.com