Re: John Mulholland Recovering

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 5, 2005
      My prayer's are with you and your family recover well from my hole
      Family to your's Get well soon and hope to see ya on the field soon
      Peace Out Chris & Davina Wilkinson Command of the B.I.D
    • Peter Monahan
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 6, 2005
        Captain Hanna

        Please let John and Christine know that they will be in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

        Peter Monahan, for Bulger's Coy, RNR
        From: "capt_haha" <capt_haha@...>
        Date: 2005/11/05 Sat PM 06:25:26 EST
        To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [WarOf1812] John Mulholland Recovering

        On behalf of the family I would like to announce the
        following news regarding John Mulholland.
        This past Thursday, Nov. 3rd John underwent surgery in
        order to have a brain tumor removed.One complication that
        occured was due to severe bleeding, I'm told he had eight
        units of blood exchanged !!
        Currantly John is very slowly recovering both his physical
        and mental faculties.He is in for a long hospital stay as he
        battles this illness.
        During the last two campaigns John has turned out with the
        25th US as a drummer. Before that time he was a member of the
        Norfolk Militia. His wife Christine and family also participated
        in camp as well.
        Please feel free to join the Norfolk Militia wishing both
        a speedy and complete recovery to John .
        It is hoped that all your responses will be collected and
        Read to John at a latter date.
        Larry Hanna
        Norfolk Militia

        Peter Monahan
        petermonahan@...
        705-435-0953 home
      • Paul Kelly
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 6, 2005
          Dear Larry

          Please let the John and the Mulholland Family know that the best
          wishes, thoughts and prayers of the Incorporate Militia of Upper
          Canada and Campfollowers are with them as John makes a hopefully
          speedy recovery. John thorough his gift of music has been very
          instrumental in encouraging all of our drummers to learn and grow in
          this hobby of ours. John has been a fixture both on the redcoat and
          US sides for many years and we hope to see/hear him back on the
          field very soon!

          Yours
          Paul Kelly IMUC
          Secretary
          Military Re-Enactment Society of Canada

          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "capt_haha" <capt_haha@y...> wrote:

          > On behalf of the family I would like to announce the
          > following news regarding John Mulholland.
          > This past Thursday, Nov. 3rd John underwent surgery in
          > order to have a brain tumor removed.One complication that
          > occured was due to severe bleeding, I'm told he had eight
          > units of blood exchanged !!
          > Currantly John is very slowly recovering both his physical
          > and mental faculties.He is in for a long hospital stay as he
          > battles this illness.
          > During the last two campaigns John has turned out with the
          > 25th US as a drummer. Before that time he was a member of the
          > Norfolk Militia. His wife Christine and family also participated
          > in camp as well.
          > Please feel free to join the Norfolk Militia wishing both
          > a speedy and complete recovery to John .
          > It is hoped that all your responses will be collected and
          > Read to John at a latter date.
          > Larry Hanna
          > Norfolk Militia

        • lalozon
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 7, 2005
            Mr. Hanna

            Sir,

            Please forward "Get Well" wishes from the Crown Forces North
            America" to John Mulholland.

            On behalf of General Pickles, Brigadier General Twist, et al,
            this message is forwarded to and through you to Mr. Mulholland.

            I am Sir, Yours & etc.,c.

            L. Lozon ~ Aide d'Campe
            Crown Forces North America

[...]

            ------------------------

            The War of 1812:
            In Europe,
            thousands fought over the fate of hundreds of square miles
            In North America,
            hundreds determined the fate of THOUSANDS of square miles...

            Crown Forces Unit Listing:
            http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

            American Forces Unit Listing
            http://usforces1812.tripod.com