Queenston Heights/Robert Malcomson Talk - November 18th

  • Tom Fournier
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Good afternoon 1812 list!

      The 18th is quickly drawing near and I thought I would give the list
      a quick reminder that our lecture is coming up and there are still
      seats available.

      We have begun our campaign of contacting the local media outlets and
      historical societies offering them seats as well.

      If you are interested, please go to our website to register.

      www.fortyfirst.org

      I offer further details below.

      Your most humble and obedient servant,

      Tom Fournier, L. Cpl.
      Secretary
      41st Regiment of Foot MLHG

      of Foot MLHG at Wellington Brewery.

      Details on Robert Malcomson can be found at his publisher's
      website: http://www.rbstudiobooks.com/avba.html

      Details on the 41st Regiment of Foot Military Living History Group
      and the lecture can be found at: http://www.fortyfirst.org

      Further information can be obtained by emailing us at:

      register@...

      Sheaffe's Shambles:

      Marching in Reverse to Victory at Queenston Heights

      The 41st Regiment of Foot Military Living History Group is pleased
      to present the second installment in the popular 41st Regiment
      Lecture Series featuring noted historian and author Robert
      Malcomson. Robert is considered one of the leading experts on the
      War of 1812.

      Join us to hear Robert speak of the Battle of Queenston Heights and
      follow the last moments of Sir Isaac Brock's life. Learn about the
      dramatic shifts in the fortunes of the opposing forces right up to
      the stirring attack by the British and Canadian forces

      The lecture is to be held at the Iron Duke House at the Wellington
      Brewery in Guelph, Ontario on Friday, November 18th, 2005. Doors
      open at 6:30 p.m. with the lecture commencing around 7:00 p.m..
      There will be a nominal $10.00 fee to support the evening.

      The author will also be selling and signing copies of his books at
      the lecture.

      Tickets will sell fast! Please take the time to pre-register to
      save your seat.

      The 41st Regiment is grateful to the support of the Wellington
      Brewery and Robert Malcomson..