Ukranian-Polish was In the beginning . . .

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      Richard Feltoe wrote:

      "... a two groups of ladies from what appears to be in the first instance an
      Ukranian...

      From: Spike Y Jones <spikeyj@...>

      Polish; my daughter's dance costume is virtually identical.

      From: "Richard Feltoe" <feltoe@...>

      I stand humbly corrected

      ... not so fast Sgt. Richard

      Look closely at the women's blouses

      I do believe they are Ukrainian and not Polish

      So the War between the Ukies and Polocks continue

      Counsellor Yaworsky, a ruling ?
      who's kids all danced for the Ukrainian Troop

      Yrs.,

      L2
      (Mother was Ukrainian)
    • spikeyj@crosslink.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        On Wed, 2 Nov 2005, lalozon wrote:

        > Richard Feltoe wrote:
        > "... a two groups of ladies from what appears to be in the first instance an
        > Ukranian...
        >
        > From: Spike Y Jones <spikeyj@...>
        > Polish; my daughter's dance costume is virtually identical.
        >
        > From: Lalozon:
        > Look closely at the women's blouses, I do believe they are Ukrainian
        > and not Polish

        I hereby amend my original comment to "or maybe Polish." You have to
        be careful with old-time IMUCers; they tend to nostalgically see
        Ukrainians everywhere they look.

        Spike Y Jones