Lindas Early Fashions/ Trade Show

  • capt_haha
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      My wife Linda Hanna has asked me to forward the
      following announcement. Linda's Early Fashions has
      not changed the name of her sutlery and should not
      be confused with the other sutlery attending the trade
      and gift show.
      Linda has already had to explain this mixup, regarding
      this subject ,and is in fact preparing for the Chrismas
      Gathering in Hamilton. She is looking forward to seeing
      her friends and clients again.
      Best Regards Larry Hanna, on behalf of Linda Hanna