Re: REPLY: [WarOf1812] In the beginning . . .at Queenston Heights

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Nope, nothing to support this. There was no mock battle at the unveiling of
      the monuments, and at the unveiling of the 2nd tower no one wore their
      coats. In fact there was only one veteran in a uniform and it looks more
      Upper Canada Rebellion. The earliest I have heard was 1913 at the
      centennial of Crysler's Farm. They were Gov Gen's Guard, but it's the
      thought that counts....

      Kevin
      89th