Fw: Two new books

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      What a super guy!

      A very good friend

      and

      a great source for Christmas Gifts

      I am talking of Ray Hobbs

      I rec'd this email this morning

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ray Hobbs

      Two new books found today (and added to my library):

      Sahib: the British Soldier in India 1750-1914.

      By: Richard Holmes,
      Publisher: HarperCollins
      Publication Date: September 2005
      Binding Hardcover: 608 pages
      ISBN 0007137532
      List Price:£20.00UK

      Pale Horseman

      By: Bernard Cornwell
      No, not another Sharpe novel.
      His second in the series on Alfred the Great.

      Both hot off the press.

      A quick look through Holmes' index proved disappointing
      - no references to the 41st, yet they were there from 1822-1843.

      I shall have a word with him on that ;-)

      Ray
      _____

      Thank you Mr. Hobbs,
      looks like my stocking is filled this Christmas!

      Only 8 weeks + till Christmas

      Yrs
      L2