Re: [WarOf1812] Re: New web site fo rthe B.I.D

  • roy winders
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2005
      hi bud, did barry n kelli not send it to you ?

      Chris <littlefeatherscrafts@...> wrote:--- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <littlefeatherscrafts@y...>
      wrote:

      > www.geocities.com/british_indian_department/index.html

      Ye s I am not sure on the Site as of yet a friend is building it for
      us so as soon as she get me the info I well make sure I let ya all
      know your alie to the British Chris Wilkinson command and Control B.I.D

      Crown Forces Unit Listing:
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

      American Forces Unit Listing
      http://usforces1812.tripod.com