Upper Canada History ,Crafts & Gift Show with Tanglefoot Live on Stage

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 30, 2005
      Hello group Just to info you tickets are going fast make sure you get
      yours if ya want there is only a limit of 255 tickets to be sold and
      thay are going so email to get your info or to order your tickets.
      As of the Upper Canada History Craft & Gift Show we have a total of
      ten sutlers setting up 4& 20 Black birds Joe Arnold with his Black
      smith Sparkeys Wood Crafts Linda's trading post Fostest Maple Syrup
      Fisher Company Little Feathers Bead & Leather plus other's there are
      still spots to fill so if ya want to set up give me a ring because the
      dead line is November 15th 2005
      Thanks Chris Wilkinson and for any other info visit
      www.tanglefootmusic.com click on gigs and you can find all info ya
      need on the event plus other great stuff on Tangle Foot
      Thanks