Re: [WarOf1812] Politics

  • dancingbobd@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2005
      Gentlemen & Ladies,

      I watch the news closely. I served in the US Army on active duty from
      March of 1966 to March of 1966.

      My perception is that in the media has made much of the death toll and
      extremely little made of the successes of the people of Afghanistan and
      Iraq. The comment gave me the same perception.

      I will accept that there was no political agenda in the comparison as
      that is what Mr. Anderson said.

      Bob Dorian
      Former Captain, US Army Ordnance Corps.