Mississinewa

  • JOHN GREIG
    Message 1 of 59 , Oct 4, 2005
      Hello Folks,

      For all those travelling to Mississineawa this weekend, have a good time and play safe.

      I have fond memories of the event and the great people I have met there. I will raise the last glass of almond sherry left in our house to you all on Saturday night.

      Best wishes,

      Squire John

    • JOHN GREIG
      Message 59 of 59 , Sep 23, 2013
        All sorted.  Martin Lake came back to me this afternoon

        .John