Chatham thanks

  • Paul Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      The Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada would like to thank all those
      involved with the organizing of last weekend's Faire At The Forks.
      Well done yet again!
      We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and look forward to returning in 2006.

      Some pictures from Chatham can be found on our IMUC website at
      http://www.imuc.org/photos/chatham05.htm

      Paul Kelly
      IMUC

      ps - finding a sword in a hollow tree - now how cool is that?!!!