Re: [WarOf1812] Re: reenactor shot with live round

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
      Well as the original post is writen by someone who said he was there to actualy whitness the incident I was assuming it was true. ut true or not I stand by my opinion stated below. On re-reading it I don't think I made any 'sky is falling' statements. If so please point them out. Safety is of prime importance and in my 32 years of re-enacting I have seen incidents that came very close to what was stated.