Chatham Heritage Days Fundraising Cookbook

  • jamjudie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      Dear List,
      We are in the midst of compiling favourite period and regular recipes
      from re-enactors to create a cook book. This project is to raise
      funds
      for Heritage Days.

      So far we have a good start, but need your help.

      We would love to hear from you. If you'd would like to contribute a
      favourite recipe (or more), please include your full name and Unit,
      and
      town, province/state.

      You can email any submissions to glenfarms@...

      Thanking you in advance,