Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Chatham thanks!

  • Susan Spencer
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
      Good heavens, I blush (yet again!).

      And I calls 'em as I sees 'em -- it's great to have some good quality,
      authentic pottery on the row in Canada at long last!

      Cheers,
      -- Sioux
    • barrymacgregor
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2005
        I just wanted to add my thanks to the organizers of Chatham this
        year. As always it was one of the highlights of the season.

        Barry MacGregor

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Susan Spencer <susan@m...> wrote:
        > Big thanks are due to all of the good people who put together and
        ran
        > the Faire at the Forks this past weekend! After a challenging
        kids' day
        > on Friday (3800+ anklebiters!), we settled into a lovely and
        relaxing
        > weekend. The weather was fantastic -- not too hot, not too cold,
        not
        > too wet! From my viewpoint, the merchants' area was better
        organized
        > than ever (thanks especially to Gayle from Four and Twenty
        Blackbirds!),