Re: [WarOf1812] WAR Of 1812 Events List

  • suthren@magma.ca
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 3, 2005
      Dear Sir Larry

      Please change School of the Sailor location to 'Toronto-Hamilton, Ontario'.
      Thanks.
      Vic
      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 3, 2005
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, <suthren@m...> wrote:
        > Dear Sir Larry
        >
        > Please change School of the Sailor location to 'Toronto-Hamilton,
        Ontario'.
        > Thanks.
        > Vic

        Done on behalf of Uncle Larry.
        Corporal Westhouse.

        =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
        2006 WAR Of 1812 Events List
        =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

        Jan 14-15 New Orleans - Chalmette, LA

        Apr 21-23 Peninsula War - Anza, CA
        Apr 22-23 Crown Forces School - Fort York, Toronto

        May 6-7 Longwoods - London, ON
        May 13-14 North West Company War of 1812 - Pine City, MN
        May 19-21 School of the Sailor – Toronto-Hamilton, ON

        June 24-25 1812 Grand Tactical Genesee Village - Mumford, NY

        July 8-9 Crysler's Farm - Morrisburg, ON
        July 14-16 Prairie du Chien – WI
        July 21-23 Wasaga under Siege - Wasaga Beach, ON

        Aug 12-13 Fort Erie - Fort Erie, ON
        Aug 19-20 Fort Niagara - Youngstown, NY

        Sept 1-3 Brigade Napoléon Grand Encampment (Tactique) - Old Bedford
        Village, PA
        Sept 23-24 Fanshawe Village - London, ON

        Oct 13-15 Mississinewa 1812 – Marion, IN

        =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=
        2006 Crown Forces Events
        =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=

        Apr. 22-23 Crown Forces School, Fort York, Toronto

        Sat Apr. 22 Infantry Officer & NCO School of Instruction
        ('ONLY' Crown Forces Officers and NCO's to attend)

        Sat Apr.22 Historical Cooking Workshop
        (All Crown Forces cooks encouraged to attend)

        Sun Apr.23 Artillery Officer & Crew School of Instruction
        (Crown Forces Artillery Officers/Crews encouraged to attend)

        May 6-7 Longwoods - London, ON
        (Crown Forces Event - All Crown Forces encouraged to attend)

        May 19-21 School of the Sailor Amherstburg, ON
        (All Crown Navy Forces encouraged to attend)

        June 24-25 Annual 1812 Grand Tactical
        Genesee Country Village, Mumford, NY
        (All Crown and USA Forces encouraged to attend)

        July 8-9 Crysler's Farm - Morrisburg, ON
        (Crown Forces Event - All Crown Forces encouraged to attend)

        - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

        DISCLAIMER:
        The above dates have been sent to me for publication.
        Dates and Locations posted as received.
        Dates may change without notice, it is advisable to
        contact the site co-ordinator to verify date and location.

        Yrs.,
        Larry Lozon - AdC
        Crown Forces North America
      • Dave Westhouse
        Message 3 of 30 , Oct 20, 2006
          Please add the following to the 2007 War of 1812 Calendar.

          August 11
          Battle of Bladensburg Encampment
          Riversdale House Museum
          Riverdale Park, Maryland

          Thanks.
          Ann Wass
          Riversdale House Museum

          Done.
          Dave Westhouse.

          http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/

          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
          2006 WAR Of 1812 Events List
          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

          Jan 6-8 New Orleans - Chalmette, LA
          Jan 21 River Raisin - Monroe, MI

          Feb 18-19 Ogdensburg - Ogdensburg, NY

          Apr 22-23 Crown Forces School - Fort York, Toronto, ON

          May 6-7 Longwoods - London, ON
          May 6-7 Havre De Grace - Havre De Grace, MD
          May 13-14 North West Company - Pine City, MN
          May 20-21 Lyon Historical Village - Yorkville, IL
          May 20-21 Sully Militia Muster - Sully, VA
          May 27-28 Ft. Meigs 1813 - Perrysburg, OH

          June 2-4 Stoney Creek - Stoney Creek, ON
          June 10-11 Georgina Militia Muster - Sutton, ON
          June 17-18 Craney Island - Fort Norfolk, VA
          June 17-18 Shandy Hall - Geneva, OH
          June 24-25 1812 Grand Tactical - Genesee Village NY

          July 8-9 Crysler's Farm - Morrisburg, ON
          July 14-16 Prairie du Chien - WI
          July 21-23 Wasaga - Wasaga Beach, ON
          July 29-30 Fort Niagara - Youngstown, NY
          July 29-30 Fort William - Thunder Bay, ON

          Aug 5-6 Sacket's Harbor - Sacket's Harbor, NY
          Aug 12-13 Fort Erie - Fort Erie, ON
          Aug 12-13 Bladensburg - Riversdale, MD
          Aug 19-20 Hancock's Resolution - Caulks Field, MD
          Aug 26 Alexandria - Alexandria, VA

          Sept 3 North Point - Fort Howard, MD
          Sept 9-10 Backus Mill - Port Rowan, ON
          Sept 9-10 Fort McHenry, MD
          Sept 23-24 Fanshawe Village - London, ON
          Sept 30-Oct 1 Faire at the Forks - Chatham, ON
          Sept 30-Oct 1 Jefferson-Patterson Park -St.Leonard, MD

          Oct 13-15 Mississinewa 1812 - Marion, IN
          Oct 28-29 Militia Muster - Todds Inheritance, MD
          Oct 28-29 Militia Muster, Fort Osage - Sibley, MO

          Dec 2 Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering
          Hamilton City Hall, Hamilton, ON

          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
          1812 GRAND TACTICALS
          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

          2006 June 24-25 Genesee Village, NY
          2007 July 21-22 Fort Niagara, NY
          2008 ... Jefferson Patterson Park, St. Leonard, MD

          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
          2006 CROWN FORCES EVENTS
          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

          Apr. 22-23 Crown Forces School, Fort York, Toronto

          Sat Apr. 22 Infantry Officer & NCO School of Instruction
          ('ONLY' Crown Forces Officers and NCO's to attend)

          Sat Apr.22 Historical Cooking Workshop
          (All Crown Forces cooks encouraged to attend)

          Sun Apr.23 Artillery Officer & Crew School of Instruction
          (Crown Forces Artillery Officers/Crews encouraged to attend)

          May 6-7 Longwoods - London, ON
          (Crown Forces Event - All Crown Forces encouraged to attend)

          June 24-25 Annual 1812 Grand Tactical
          Genesee Country Village - Mumford, NY
          (All Crown and USA Forces encouraged to attend)

          July 8-9 Crysler's Farm - Morrisburg, ON
          (Crown Forces Event - All Crown Forces encouraged to attend)

          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=
          2006 NAPOLEONIC EVENTS
          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=

          Apr 21-23 Peninsula War - Anza, CA
          Apr 28-30 Brigade Napoleon Campaign Event - Schellsburg PA
          Sept 1-3 Brigade Napoleon Grand Encampment - Bedford, PA

          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
          2007 WAR Of 1812 Events List
          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

          Jan 12-13 New Orleans - Chalmette, LA

          Mar 2-3 Living History Conf & Trade Show - Toronto, ON

          May 5-6 Longwoods - London, ON
          May 12-13 North West Company - Pine City, MN

          June 1-3 Stoney Creek - Stoney Creek, ON
          June 2-3 School of the Sailor - Amherstburg, ON

          July 13-15 1812 Event - Prairie Du Chien, WI
          July 21-22 Fort Niagara - Youngstown, NY
          July 27-29 Wasaga - Wasaga Beach, ON

          Aug 11-12 Fort Erie - Fort Erie, ON
          Aug 11 – Battle of Bladensburg - Riverdale Park, Maryland

          Sept 8-9 Backus Mill - Port Rowan, ON
          Sept 21-23 Fort Willow Depot - Barrie, ON
          Sept 29-30 Fanshawe Village - London, ON

          October 5-7 Mississinewa 1812 - Marion, IN

          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
          1812 GRAND TACTICALS
          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

          2007 July 21-22 Fort Niagara, NY
          2008 ... Jefferson Patterson Park, St. Leonard, MD
          2009 ... TBA

          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
          2007 CROWN FORCES EVENTS
          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

          Apr. ?? Crown Forces School, Fort York, Toronto

          Sat Apr. Infantry Officer & NCO School of Instruction
          ('ONLY' Crown Forces Officers and NCO's to attend)

          Sat Apr. Historical Cooking Workshop
          (All Crown Forces cooks encouraged to attend)

          Sun Apr. Artillery Officer & Crew School of Instruction
          (Crown Forces Artillery Officers/Crews encouraged to attend)

          July 21-22 Annual 1812 Grand Tactical
          Fort Niagara - Youngstown, NY
          (All Crown and USA Forces encouraged to attend)

          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=
          2007 NAPOLEONIC EVENTS
          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=

          TBA
          - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

          Mississinewa 1812 - Marion, IN

          October 5-7, 2007
          October 10-12, 2008

          Wasaga Under Siege – Wasaga Beach, ON

          July 25-27, 2008
          July 24-26, 2009

          - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

          WAR Of 1812 Events List website

        • annbwass@aol.com
          Message 4 of 30 , Oct 20, 2006
            Thankee much.

            Ann Wass

          • Dave Westhouse
            Message 5 of 30 , Nov 15, 2006
              I have been asked to add the following to the events list for 2007.
              It has been added to the calendar of events list and the listing
              website at http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/

              Dave Westhouse
              1st (Royal Scots) Regiment

              Greetings,
              Would you please add the following to the War of 1812 Events list for
              2007:

              Jan 20, 2007 - Battle of the River Raisin Commemoration - River Raisin
              Battlefield Visitor Center, Monroe, MI

              Thanks! ( and thanks for maintaining the list!)

              Kevin Lindsey
              2nd Michigan Territorial Militia

              http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/