41st "All-up" schedule 2006

  • ray hobbs
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      List:
      In the light of the recent discussion on the list about support of US
      events, the following will be of interest.

      At its Annual General Meeting yesterday, the 41st Regiment of Foot,
      HQ'd in Hamilton, Ontario, planned its 2006 season. Our pattern is to
      choose three "all-up" events, and then several authorized events for
      the season.
      Our three all-up events for 2006 are:

      May - Siege of Fort Meigs, Perrysburg, Ohio

      June - Grand Tactical Genesee Village - Mumford, NY

      Aug - Fort Niagara - Youngstown, NY

      Please note that all are in the United States. The decision was
      unanimous. Here's to a great 2006.
      Yrs etc.

      Ray Hobbs
      CO 41st Regt
      Hamilton, Ontario

    • Peter Monahan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
        Huzzah for the 41st!
        From: ray hobbs <ray.hobbs@...>
        Date: 2005/10/02 Sun AM 09:31:19 EST
        To: War1812 <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [WarOf1812] 41st "All-up" schedule 2006

        List:
        In the light of the recent discussion on the list about support of US
        events, the following will be of interest.

        At its Annual General Meeting yesterday, the 41st Regiment of Foot,
        HQ'd in Hamilton, Ontario, planned its 2006 season. Our pattern is to
        choose three "all-up" events, and then several authorized events for
        the season.
        Our three all-up events for 2006 are:

        May - Siege of Fort Meigs, Perrysburg, Ohio

        June - Grand Tactical Genesee Village - Mumford, NY

        Aug - Fort Niagara - Youngstown, NY

        Please note that all are in the United States. The decision was
        unanimous. Here's to a great 2006.
        Yrs etc.

        Ray Hobbs
        CO 41st Regt
        Hamilton, Ontario

        Peter Monahan
        petermonahan@...
        705-435-0953 home
      • lalozon
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
          From: ray hobbs <ray.hobbs@...>

          At its Annual General Meeting ... the 41st Regiment ... planned its 2006
          season ... Our three all-up events for 2006 are: May ... Fort Meigs ...
          June - Grand Tactical Genesee Village ... Aug - Fort Niagara

          I am informed that the 41st Regiment shall also be in attendance at "ALL"
          Crown Forces Events

          ... with many new recruits!!

          Yrs.,
          L2