RNBD Announcement

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2005
      ==============================

      "TO: 1812 FORCES NORTH AMERICA"

      Unit Commanders,

      Please Inform your members

      ==============================

      I am directed to forward the following

      L. Lozon ~ AdC
      Crown Forces North America
      ==============================

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Fritz Bronner

      Sir,

      Please announce that:

      The Royal Northern British Dragoons (1815 Scots Greys) of the War Horse &
      Militaria Heritage Foundation (WHAM) will be appearing in the 2006
      Tournament of Roses Parade televised worldwide to over 470 million viewers
      on January 2, 2006, with over a million spectators attending the parade.

      WHAM www.warhorsefoundation.com
      also will be presenting the 1879 British 17th Lancers. The two regiments
      will also be performing at Equestfest 2005 on Dec 30th at the Los Angeles
      Equestrian Facilities.

      One our marketing goals : We will attempt to get announcers to mention
      Napoleonics and the hobby.

      Your humble servant,

      F Bronner
      RNBD