Fw: 1812 roundtable flyer

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2005
      From: <Ralph_Naveaux@...>
      Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 11:34 AM
      Subject: 1812 roundtable flyer

      _________________

      THE BATTLE OF COOK'S MILLS:
      THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER

      A PRESENTATION BY
      MIKE WASKUL AND DAVE WASHBURN

      The Battle of Cook's Mills was the last battle fought along the Niagara
      Frontier during the War of 1812. What little has been written about the
      battle has been mainly confusing, partisan, and contradictory. Our
      presenters hope to provide a non-judgmental view of how the battle actually
      came about and what the results really were.

      7 PM SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2005
      RIVER RAISIN BATTLEFIELD VISITOR CENTER
      Located at 1403 E. Elm Ave., Monroe, Michigan
      a quarter mile west of I-75 at Exit 14
      for further information,
      contact: ralph_naveaux(at)monroemi.org (734) 240-7780

      Note: This 1812 Yahoo Group does not support email addresses
      '@' to be substituted for '(at)' if sending email

      ADMISSION FREE

      LIGHT REFRESHMENTS PROVIDED BY THE FRIENDS OF THE RIVER RAISIN BATTLEFIELD