St Leonard's Creek & JPPM Tavern Night (334 Pix)

  • Vince Wilding
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2005
      Barney should have had so many sailors! I had almost 400 pictures, I've
      culled out the ones you can't make hide nor hair of, leaving 334.
      The tavern night was great fun. 7 of 9 was there (No, not the Borg, 7
      of 9 Chanteymen), as well as a group of Calvert County High Schoolers
      calling themselves "Scurvy Crew", who interpret for JefPat.

      Reenacting: The only hobby where you have lunch with your friends, and
      later get to shoot at them!

      The pix are at:
      http://www.WincingDevil.com/JPPM2005

      --