Concert in Port Dover

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 1999
      This has nothing to do with 19th Century but so what!

      Tanglefoot (the group that played the battle of Georgian Bay in the tavern)
      is comming to Port Dover on Sat Feb 26th at the Lighthouse Festival
      Theatre. I don't have any more info yet but the box office number is (519)
      583-2221
      I just saw them in London two weeks ago and they are great.
    • Len Heidebrecht
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 1999
        Kevin,

        Tanglefoot does a number of period related songs, so it is indeed correct to mention them here. Secords Warning (1812) and Fire and Guns (Rev War) being two good songs. A great group with a really good attitude toward things Historic.

        Len
        --

        On Mon, 4 Oct 1999 21:20:31 Kevin Windsor wrote:
        >From: "Kevin Windsor" <kwind25@...>
        >
        >This has nothing to do with 19th Century but so what!
        >
        >Tanglefoot (the group that played the battle of Georgian Bay in the tavern)
        >is comming to Port Dover on Sat Feb 26th at the Lighthouse Festival
        >Theatre. I don't have any more info yet but the box office number is (519)
        >583-2221
        >I just saw them in London two weeks ago and they are great.
        >
        >>The War of 1812: In Europe, thousands fought over the fate of hundreds of square miles: in North America, hundreds determined the fate of THOUSANDS of square miles...

        HotBot - Search smarter.
        http://www.hotbot.com