RE: Police

  • tlubka@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005
      From: "Kevin Windsor" >Subject: Re: Re: The Canadian Border Experienced of
      an Englishman.

      >Joking or not this list is not the place to suggest shooting police
      >officers.

      Yes everyone this is serious. If we start shoot'n cops we could put Tim
      Horton's out of business!

      Terry
      22nd US

      ps - Sorry Kevin, I couldn't resist!
    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005
        NOW THAT IS GOING TOO FAR!!! This is a serious list, and I cannot tolerate
        anyone joking about putting Tim Horton's out of business!! The thought of
        that just makes my blood boil!! It's a Canadian institution!! It keeps
        Canadian re-enactors alive!!

        My god Terry have you no shame!! It makes me want to konk you on the head
        and steal your trousers! <VBG>

        I think I need a coffee....sniff...sniff...someone hold me....sniff...sniff.