The future of 1812 reenacting

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2005
      From: "Ed Bolla" <Armchairadm@...>

      "... the hassles crossing the border are highly overblown ...

      Ed,

      I agree with you, crossing the USA-Canadian border is painless.

      I spent my misspent youth in Detroit, which was only a 45 minute drive from
      my home and crossing the CanUSA border is less painful than parking one's
      car in a down town parking lot !

      Yrs.,

      L2
    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 2, 2005
        and you still haven't stopped bitching about paying for that permit!! ;-P
        <VBG>

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 3, 2005
          Permit, we don't no stinkin' Permit!