Ft. Niagara

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 1, 2005
      From: "Tom Hurlbut" <hurlbut8646@...>

      You'll find me at the Fyfe and Drum sipping some local beverage
      while you fellows slog about in the snow.

      "Major" Tom,

      Move over I think a few of us will join you .....
    • John Harris
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 1, 2006
        On behalf of the US forces in attendance, I would also like to thank
        Doug and staff for all their hard work for this past weekend !!!
        Once
        again , your hospitality was outstanding !! A GREAT TIME was had by
        all !!
        To my fellow Canadian's who had the "kahonna's" to cross
        the "dreaded
        border", no more need be said. For those of you who didn't cross the
        border,.... no more need be said.... Except this: What are you going
        do for the next TWO Grand tacticals??? 2007 Ft. Niagara , 2008
        Maryland.
        I sound like a broken record here. Every year after Ft, Niagara , I
        ask the same question and flog the same dead horse : Where was
        everyone??
        Cut through the crap people and give your head a shake! Get modern
        politics out of the scene and get yourself out to the US events .
        If anyone wants to talk to me about this, I'll be at Ft. Erie on the
        US command or you can contact me off list so as not to clog the
        inboxes
        of everyone.
        Regards
        John Harris