Re: [WarOf1812] Ft. Niagara 2013

  • JGIL1812@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
      In a message dated 9/1/2005 9:30:27 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      lalozon@... writes:

      Mr. Gilmour will you join us?

      Yes Sir, I believe I will!

      JG/RE

    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
        Gosh I figure by 2013 I will owe a whole winery to the Officer's mess!!
        But, if I didn't keep getting in trouble you wouldn't have had all of those
        jokes at Fort Niagara!!!

        Which by the way I forgot to send the link to all that were there.

        http://www.printsgeorge.com/

        > and partake in Mr. Windsor's wine ... as he will still owe us about 979
        bottles!
      • lalozon
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
          From: "Kevin Windsor" <kevin.windsor@...>

          " ... jokes at Fort Niagara!!!
          Which by the way I forgot to send the link ....

          .... which is another bottle you owe!