Ft. Niagara 2013

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
      From: "ray hobbs" <ray.hobbs@...>

      I think by then I will be an inhabitant of the Chelsea Hospital, and
      far too old to take part in such a reenactment.
      BUT, if anyone is game to go over this year on Dec. 18th, just to be at
      the site, feel the spirit, and chat to the ghosts - I'll join them.
      Of course, we should be there well after dark.

      Mr. Hobbs

      If Mr DeCroix indeed will allow us to storm Fort Niagara December
      18, 2013 I will form the "Chelsea Wheelchair Brigade" And after the young
      soldiers have secured the fort we shall proceed to the Johnston Room and
      partake in Mr. Windsor's wine ... as he will still owe us about 979 bottles!

      As for this year, if the weather co-operates we could also proceed to the
      Johnston Room and partake in Mr. Windsor's wine!

      Mr. Harris will you join us?
      Mr. Gilmour will you join us?

      Since Mr Windsor has offered his house possibly Squire Greig will also join
      us!
    • JGIL1812@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
        In a message dated 9/1/2005 9:30:27 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        lalozon@... writes:

        Mr. Gilmour will you join us?

        Yes Sir, I believe I will!

        JG/RE

      • Kevin Windsor
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
          Gosh I figure by 2013 I will owe a whole winery to the Officer's mess!!
          But, if I didn't keep getting in trouble you wouldn't have had all of those
          jokes at Fort Niagara!!!

          Which by the way I forgot to send the link to all that were there.

          http://www.printsgeorge.com/

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
            From: "Kevin Windsor" <kevin.windsor@...>

            " ... jokes at Fort Niagara!!!
            Which by the way I forgot to send the link ....

            .... which is another bottle you owe!