Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Ft. Niagara/too many events

  • Donlyn Meyers
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 1, 2005
      Tracy, Sounds like you need a subscription to Smoke and Fire News. Give me your mailing address and I'll send you a free issue so you can see what we do. We have become the way sites contact re-enactors. We list over 2,000 event throughout the year. Mostly in US and Canada, some international events. I'll make the same offer to anyone else on the War of 1812 liste. Send me your address I'll send you a free copy of the paper.( Normally a $2 charge)
      Donlyn Meyers Smoke and Fire News 1-800-766-5334 Store located 5 miles from ft Meigs 27 N River Rd Waterville Ohio 43566
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 1, 2006
        On behalf of the US forces in attendance, I would also like to thank
        Doug and staff for all their hard work for this past weekend !!!
        Once
        again , your hospitality was outstanding !! A GREAT TIME was had by
        all !!
        To my fellow Canadian's who had the "kahonna's" to cross
        the "dreaded
        border", no more need be said. For those of you who didn't cross the
        border,.... no more need be said.... Except this: What are you going
        do for the next TWO Grand tacticals??? 2007 Ft. Niagara , 2008
        Maryland.
        I sound like a broken record here. Every year after Ft, Niagara , I
        ask the same question and flog the same dead horse : Where was
        everyone??
        Cut through the crap people and give your head a shake! Get modern
        politics out of the scene and get yourself out to the US events .
        If anyone wants to talk to me about this, I'll be at Ft. Erie on the
        US command or you can contact me off list so as not to clog the
        inboxes
        of everyone.
        Regards
        John Harris