Tim Pickles is safe!

  • sacbg7
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
      List,

      TIM PICKLES IS SAFE!

      I have just gotten off the phone with him. He is in Lake Charles,
      LA. His cell phone does not work. Cell phone users are not
      recieving anything, though land lines work. Restoration of cell
      service is a priority.

      Tim thanks all of you for your prayers. He feels that through them
      and the kind hand of God he got through this. He could not beleive or
      conceive of some of the things he saw.

      He has finally gotten to see some TV coverage and told me it does not
      even come close to showing what it is really like.

      Tim has a laptop and is going to try and get on line. We all wish
      him well. His escape has been an extraordinary event. I am glad my
      dear friend is safe.

      S.
    • lalozon
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        From: "sacbg7" <sacbg7@...>

        TIM PICKLES IS SAFE!

        Mr. Abolt, et al

        I can't believe the number of phone calls I have received
        and from some people I didn't even know knew Tim!

        Glad to here he is safe and dry

        Thank you and Cynda for all your behind the scenes work
        in this matter

        Yrs.,

        L2