Re: Education1812

  • Dale
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
      My apologies, Ray... I was generalizing, and in doing so neglected to
      give due credit to you and your comrades from the 41st, and a few
      others who come from a distance. For what it's worth, my family, along
      with Midshipman Whyte, drive down from Toronto for the event, usually
      arriving the evening prior, and staying overnight in Windsor. We regard
      it as an honour to be allowed to participate.

      Keep yer powder dry.
      ~Dale

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, ray hobbs <ray.hobbs@s...> wrote:
      > A small correction, Dale. It is not only "local area reenactors".
      Each