Re: too many events

  • Terry Lubka
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      Yes supporting pioneer villages is fine and dandy but when they suck
      away numbers from the main historical 1812 events you threaten thier
      existance. I don't see 1812 reenacting growing. I guess all the little
      events are deluding the numbers.
      If everyone had a great time at Ft. George and really appreciated the
      numbers there then let's focus on these sites.

      Terry
      22nd US