Saturating the historical sites

  • tracyforsyth2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      In my previous post I said
      "I think saturating the pioneer villages and historical sites
      with "micro" events it takes away from the show that the spectators see
      and Forts have a harder time sending there staff to support the other
      forts battles.I would rather see a few great well attended (reenactors)
      weekends then dime a dozen mini shows."

      I didn't mean that smaller sites shouldn't have shows just that if
      there are too many events each year re enactors have to decide which
      one they attend and then the specatators don't get a re actment with
      full units on each side etc.

      Also spectaors unless they are true followers if they see the show in
      one location one year they may not return the next year.
      Tracy