Fw: HURRICANE KATRINA

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2005
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Steve Abolt" <sacbg7@...>

      I just talked to Tim, 11 am est...
      so far so good...
      he's doing fine although no electricity..
      no batteries for the radio..
      he's getting his news from me..
      he is on the west end of NO....
      the levee break is east of the French Quartre,
      and trouble in St Bernard Parish...
      that's where Chalmette (Battle Field) is,
      no water in the street where he is...
      I'll keep you abreast...
      he'll call here if he can in about 2 hours...
      he's leaving his cell phone off to conserve the battery.

      Pass on to all who need to know.

      Cynda Abolt