Prairie du Chien 2006

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2005
      From: John Wm. Fenner

      I would like to inform you and the list that the War of 1812 event at
      Prairie du Chien WI will again take place on the third weekend in July, the
      14th-16th 2006. This is the 15th consecutive year that the State Historical
      Society of Wisconsin has sponsored this event. This reenactment takes place
      on the very site (and as close to the original date) that the actual battle
      took place in 1814.

      I hope that you and many others will be able to attend.

      Thankyou.

      Military Coordinator for the event,
      John W. Fenner
      http://www.prairieduchien.org

      2006 WAR Of 1812 Events List

      May 6-7 Longwoods - London, Ont.

      July 8-9 Crysler's Farm - Morrisburg, Ont
      July 14-16 Prairie du Chien - Wisconsin

      Aug 12-13 Fort Erie - Fort Erie, Ont.

      Sept 23-24 Fanshawe Village - London, Ont.

      Oct 13-15 Mississinewa 1812 - Marion Ind.