Len - a Crafty Fellow

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 1999
      Re: an "E" From: Dave Carpenter
      <viking04@...>

      "He seems to be quite a regular fellow."

      -o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

      A regular fellow you say Sir?
      I would say, Sir, a Crafty Fellow
      Truer to say,
      A Fellow of the Craft
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 1999
        From: DM Carpenter <viking04@...>
        To: WarOf1812@onelist.com <WarOf1812@onelist.com>
        Date: Sunday, October 03, 1999 5:46 PM
        Subject: Re: [WarOf1812] Len - a Crafty Fellow

        From: DM Carpenter <viking04@...>

        > Larry Lozon wrote:

        > -o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
        >
        > A regular fellow you say Sir?
        > I would say, Sir, a Crafty Fellow
        > Truer to say,
        > A Fellow of the Craft

        Would you not agree, that if a fellow is crafty, it is best for him to
        be regular?

        Dave

      • DM Carpenter
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 1999

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 3, 1999
            Answer to DM Carpenter <viking04@...>
            "Would you not agree, that if a fellow is crafty,
            it is best for him to be regular?"

            I do,
            as I am,
            try me and prove me.
          • DM Carpenter
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 3, 1999
              > Larry Lozon wrote:
              >
              > Answer to DM Carpenter <viking04@...>
              > "Would you not agree, that if a fellow is crafty,
              > it is best for him to be regular?"
              >
              > I do,
              > as I am,
              > try me and prove me.

              By the Lag bolt? or perhaps the claw hammer? *G*
            • Len Heidebrecht
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 3, 1999
                No...on Both Points of...
                --

                On Sun, 03 Oct 1999 18:01:37 DM Carpenter wrote:
                >From: DM Carpenter <viking04@...>
                >
                >> Larry Lozon wrote:
                >>
                >> Answer to DM Carpenter <viking04@...>
                >> "Would you not agree, that if a fellow is crafty,
                >> it is best for him to be regular?"
                >>
                >> I do,
                >> as I am,
                >> try me and prove me.
                >

                >By the Lag bolt? or perhaps the claw hammer? *G*

                HotBot - Search smarter.
                http://www.hotbot.com
              • DM Carpenter
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 3, 1999
                  Len Heidebrecht wrote:

                  > From: "Len Heidebrecht" <lheidebrecht@...>
                  >
                  > No...on Both Points of...
                  > --

                  Hmmm....I count three or more....(And the number of the counting shall
                  be three....) hehe
                • Craig Williams
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 3, 1999
                    yawn

                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 3, 1999
                      Poo-poo pun humour...yawn
                      Would you not agree, that if a fellow is crafty, it is best for him to
                      be regular?

                      Dave

                      GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
                      Get an APR as low as 9.9 Fixed & NO annual fee! Apply online today!