Georgina Event 2005

  • J.Bruce Whittaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      Greetings to all list members who were at the Lake Simcoe Heritage
      Faire and Militia Muster 2005. As you were aware there was a film crew
      there on the Saturday getting footage for a CD Rom that will accompany
      a grade 7 text book. The film crew was at Fort George the next day
      getting footage of the Corp of Drums I believe. The CD Rom is finished
      and a copy is on it's way to me. As soon as I get it I will submit a
      post on this list. Perhaps a date in the "off" season can be arranged
      for a viewing for those interested.
      Best regards,
      J. Bruce Whittaker
      British Native Allies &