Re: [WarOf1812] private post

  • PETER CATLEY
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      Speak for yourself, my education cover such things!

      My error (fault) twice then my "stupid" error!! :-)

      Cheerss

      P**

      --- JOHN GREIG <je.greig@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      peter monahan <petemonahan@...> wrote:
      Gentlemen (and others)

      My apologies to all for posting a private message on
      the group site.
      Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! (L2 will
      translate)

      Peter Monahan

      L2 Please translate. Us "limeys" don't get the banter.

      Squire

      The War of 1812: In Europe, thousands fought over the
      fate of hundreds of square miles: in North America,
      hundreds determined the fate of THOUSANDS of square
      miles...

      Crown Forces Unit Listing:
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

      American Forces Unit Listing