Re: [WarOf1812] private post

  • JOHN GREIG
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      peter monahan <petemonahan@...> wrote:
      Gentlemen (and others)

      My apologies to all for posting a private message on the group site.
      Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! (L2 will translate)

      Peter Monahan

      L2 Please translate. Us "limeys" don't get the banter.

      Squire

      ---------------------------------
      Crown Forces Unit Listing:
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

      American Forces Unit Listing
      http://usforces1812.tripod.com

    • PETER CATLEY
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
        Speak for yourself, my education cover such things!

        My error (fault) twice then my "stupid" error!! :-)

        Cheerss

        P**

        --- JOHN GREIG <je.greig@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        peter monahan <petemonahan@...> wrote:
        Gentlemen (and others)

        My apologies to all for posting a private message on
        the group site.
        Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! (L2 will
        translate)

        Peter Monahan

        L2 Please translate. Us "limeys" don't get the banter.

        Squire

        The War of 1812: In Europe, thousands fought over the
        fate of hundreds of square miles: in North America,
        hundreds determined the fate of THOUSANDS of square
        miles...

        Crown Forces Unit Listing:
        http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

        American Forces Unit Listing