private post

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      Gentlemen (and others)

      My apologies to all for posting a private message on the group site.
      Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! (L2 will translate)

      Peter Monahan
    • lalozon
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
        From: "peter monahan" <petemonahan@...>

        Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! (L2 will translate)

        Translated from the Confiteor Deo (Prayer of Contrition)
        from the Roman Catholic Latin Mass

        " Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!" =
        "Through my fault, through my fault, through my grievous fault"

        thus Mr. Monahan is very sorry for sinning exceedingly in thought word and
        deed against the principles of this Warof1812 Yahoo Group!

        Pax vobiscum

        L2
      • JOHN GREIG
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
          peter monahan <petemonahan@...> wrote:
          Gentlemen (and others)

          My apologies to all for posting a private message on the group site.
          Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! (L2 will translate)

          Peter Monahan

          L2 Please translate. Us "limeys" don't get the banter.

          Squire

          ---------------------------------
          Crown Forces Unit Listing:
          http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

          American Forces Unit Listing
          http://usforces1812.tripod.com

        • PETER CATLEY
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
            Speak for yourself, my education cover such things!

            My error (fault) twice then my "stupid" error!! :-)

            Cheerss

            P**

            --- JOHN GREIG <je.greig@...> wrote:

            ---------------------------------

            peter monahan <petemonahan@...> wrote:
            Gentlemen (and others)

            My apologies to all for posting a private message on
            the group site.
            Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! (L2 will
            translate)

            Peter Monahan

            L2 Please translate. Us "limeys" don't get the banter.

            Squire

            The War of 1812: In Europe, thousands fought over the
            fate of hundreds of square miles: in North America,
            hundreds determined the fate of THOUSANDS of square
            miles...

            Crown Forces Unit Listing:
            http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

            American Forces Unit Listing