Re: Re; Leonard's Creek

  • pamelalynn36
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 3:52 PM
      Happy August Everybody!

      I will get registration info and post it when I go to the office
      Tuesday. Y'all come! And practice your drinking and singing for
      Tavern Night - featuring the EVER popular, if not irreverent -
      Ship's Company Chanteymen!

      Also as an FYI - Richard Fischer, who was instrumental in supporting
      JPPM's first attempts at War of 1812 interpretation and reenactment
      is battling cancer. We are having a Richard Fischer appreciation day
      at the Solomons Holiday Inn on Sunday, August 14 from 1 - 3 PM to
      show support for all he has contributed to the Southern Maryland
      Community. I am sure he would love to see some smiling faces -
      dressed up in period attire would be terrific - if anybody is
      available. Email me if you want details shubert@....

      Cheers!

      Pamela Shubert
      administrator of Marketing & Development
      JPPM
      410-586-8516