Re: Re; Leonard's Creek

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Ed, check in with Pam Shubert of the Jeff-Patt staff. She should be
      able to advise you concerning registration, etc.

      Pamela Shubert
      Administrator of Marketing and Development
      Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum
      10515 Mackall Road
      St. Leonard, Maryland 20685
      410-586-8516
      www.jefpat.org

      Your mo: ob: serv't
      Dave Welch
      Sadtler's Baltimore Yagers Company
      Fifth Regiment, Maryland Militia

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Armchairadm@c... wrote:
      > Looking for registrations info for Battle of Leonard's Creek at
      > Jefferson-Patterson Park in Sept.
      >
      > Thanks in advance
      > Ed Bola
      > Brig Niagara
      > & 17th US

    • pamelalynn36
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        Happy August Everybody!

        I will get registration info and post it when I go to the office
        Tuesday. Y'all come! And practice your drinking and singing for
        Tavern Night - featuring the EVER popular, if not irreverent -
        Ship's Company Chanteymen!

        Also as an FYI - Richard Fischer, who was instrumental in supporting
        JPPM's first attempts at War of 1812 interpretation and reenactment
        is battling cancer. We are having a Richard Fischer appreciation day
        at the Solomons Holiday Inn on Sunday, August 14 from 1 - 3 PM to
        show support for all he has contributed to the Southern Maryland
        Community. I am sure he would love to see some smiling faces -
        dressed up in period attire would be terrific - if anybody is
        available. Email me if you want details shubert@....

        Cheers!

        Pamela Shubert
        administrator of Marketing & Development
        JPPM
        410-586-8516