Re; Leonard's Creek

  • Armchairadm@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Looking for registrations info for Battle of Leonard's Creek at
      Jefferson-Patterson Park in Sept.

      Thanks in advance
      Ed Bola
      Brig Niagara
      & 17th US

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        Ed, check in with Pam Shubert of the Jeff-Patt staff. She should be
        able to advise you concerning registration, etc.

        Pamela Shubert
        Administrator of Marketing and Development
        Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum
        10515 Mackall Road
        St. Leonard, Maryland 20685
        410-586-8516
        www.jefpat.org

        Your mo: ob: serv't
        Dave Welch
        Sadtler's Baltimore Yagers Company
        Fifth Regiment, Maryland Militia

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Armchairadm@c... wrote:
        > Looking for registrations info for Battle of Leonard's Creek at
        > Jefferson-Patterson Park in Sept.
        >
        > Thanks in advance
        > Ed Bola
        > Brig Niagara
        > & 17th US

      • pamelalynn36
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
          Happy August Everybody!

          I will get registration info and post it when I go to the office
          Tuesday. Y'all come! And practice your drinking and singing for
          Tavern Night - featuring the EVER popular, if not irreverent -
          Ship's Company Chanteymen!

          Also as an FYI - Richard Fischer, who was instrumental in supporting
          JPPM's first attempts at War of 1812 interpretation and reenactment
          is battling cancer. We are having a Richard Fischer appreciation day
          at the Solomons Holiday Inn on Sunday, August 14 from 1 - 3 PM to
          show support for all he has contributed to the Southern Maryland
          Community. I am sure he would love to see some smiling faces -
          dressed up in period attire would be terrific - if anybody is
          available. Email me if you want details shubert@....

          Cheers!

          Pamela Shubert
          administrator of Marketing & Development
          JPPM
          410-586-8516