Wasaga Pics

  • Dave Westhouse
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2005
      Great weekend!

      Thanks to Dave and all his volunteers for all they did. Sad about the
      news of the little boy.

      Great pics as always Bill on the Glen's site.

      I have posted some pics in the photos section. There are also some
      more pics on our site
      http://www.royalscotsgrenadiers.com

      Dave Westhouse, Cpl
      1st Rgmt, Grenadier Co.
    • Paul Kelly
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2005
        Greetings All

        More pictures from "Wasaga Under Siege" can be accessed at
        http://www.imuc.org/photos/wasaga05.htm thanks to the
        IMUC/Campfollower-cams.
        On behalf of all the members of Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada
        and Campfollowers, I would like to thank Dave Brunelle, the Friends
        of The Nancy and the volunteers and staff for welcoming us to
        Wasaga. Who would have thought that so many great activities could
        happen on so small a space?
        Again, thanks for a very well organized weekend.

        Paul Kelly
        Secretary
        Military Re-Enactment Society Of Canada

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Westhouse" <westhouse@s...>
        wrote:
        > Great weekend!
        >
        > Thanks to Dave and all his volunteers for all they did. Sad about
        the
        > news of the little boy.
        >
        > Great pics as always Bill on the Glen's site.
        >
        > I have posted some pics in the photos section. There are also some
        > more pics on our site
        > http://www.royalscotsgrenadiers.com
        >
        > Dave Westhouse, Cpl
        > 1st Rgmt, Grenadier Co.
      • DAVID BRUNELLE
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2005
          Dear Dave,

          Thanks for the good words and I big thanks to your group for helping out at the event and taking part in the pillaging!! Great Pictures!!

          Take Care!!

          Dave Brunelle

          Thanks to Dave and all his volunteers for all they did. Sad about the
          news of the little boy.

          Great pics as always Bill on the Glen's site.

          I have posted some pics in the photos section. There are also some
          more pics on our site
          http://www.royalscotsgrenadiers.com

          Dave Westhouse, Cpl
          1st Rgmt, Grenadier Co.

          ---------------------------------
          Crown Forces Unit Listing:
          http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

          American Forces Unit Listing
          http://usforces1812.tripod.com

          Car history Credit history History of the

        • Peter Catley
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2005
            Steve and the Royal Scots,

            Thank you for your pictures ~ for the main part they look very similar to
            our UK events, except perhaps for all the sun :-)