Len - does he travel much

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 1999
      Re: an "E"
      From: DM Carpenter <viking04@...>

      Jim Keigher wrote:
      He is definitely a person of the plane.

      Dave Carpenter wrote:
      Hmmm....does he travel much?

      Larry Lozon writes:
      I can vouch that he uses the trowel
      and travels east.
    • Jim Keigher
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 1999
        >Jim Keigher wrote:
        >He is definitely a person of the plane.
        >Dave Carpenter wrote:
        >Hmmm....does he travel much? Larry Lozon writes: I can vouch that he uses
        >the trowel and travels east.

        Larry,

        I know his sun gets to go around a few times, when Len is working. I am
        not sure how much Len gets to walk about. I can tell you that Len is a
        great joiner. I, personally, have never seen him finnish any of the jobs
        he has started. Mind you, though, when Len does get down to it, he runs
        hoops around everyone else's work! :-)

        Cheers!

        Jim
      • DM Carpenter
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 1999
          > Larry,
          >
          > I know his sun gets to go around a few times, when Len is working. I am
          > not sure how much Len gets to walk about. I can tell you that Len is a
          > great joiner. I, personally, have never seen him finnish any of the jobs
          > he has started. Mind you, though, when Len does get down to it, he runs
          > hoops around everyone else's work! :-)
          >
          > Cheers!
          >
          > Jim

          He seems to be quite a regular fellow.