Re: Len's Rant

  • Terry Lubka
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 1999
      Len wrote:
      > This was a dynamic and vibrant period in our mutual histories; a time of
      great heroes and villians, of victories and defeats, of lovers and liars,
      cowards courtesans,of just plain people.<

      Plain people? Now we're talking about people of the plain. I don't think
      the native Indians out on the plain had anything to do with the War of
      1812! ;-)

      Okay, okay, I'm joking.....

      Terry Lubka
      25th US, GLI

      PS - Memo - must add plains Indians to taboo list. ;-)

      Sorry.
    • Jim Keigher
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 1999
        >Len wrote:
        >cowards courtesans,of just plain people.<
        >
        >Plain people? Now we're talking about people of the plain. I don't think

        I have watched Len work. He is definitely a person of the plane. :-)

        Cheers!

        Jim
      • DM Carpenter
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 1999
          Jim Keigher wrote:

          > I have watched Len work. He is definitely a person of the plane. :-)

          Hmmm....does he travel much?

          Dave