Musician Uniforms

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 1999
      Re: an "E"
      From: "Kevin Windsor"
      <kwind25@...>

      I have a question ... bandsmen uniforms for the 89th Reg't

      Kev, this sounds like a question for the Discriminating General!
      He is lurkin' on this list.............

      I was under the impression that musicians ... wore reversed colours

      This is the rule, but like Fench, there were a lot of exceptions. Peter Twist and Robert Henderson have info up the ying-yank regarding this matter.
      Peter Twist ptwist@...
      Robert Henderson services@...

      ... I have told Allison that ( she) would prove her unconditional love
      to me if she let me go ... to Longwoods....

      She all ready did, she let you live with her and father her baby :-)

      There is no 1812 event at Westfield ...
      Do you think they would have some benefit for us 1812ers?

      Maybe just an 1812 camp weekend for D & D !
      [ drill & drinking ]

      Larry Lozon

      "The floggings will continue
      until MORAL improves"