Re: [WarOf1812] Grand Tactical Spectator Query

  • david webb
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 14, 2005
      Hello, I suggest that if you want to see the actual landing in Queen's
      Royal Park, (King and Front Streets) that you get there before 6 pm. As
      you face the water, the boats will be landing on the right hand side of the
      park (King Street) so that might be a good place to be.
      At 8 pm the evening battle of Fort George will begin, and the audience
      area is on the side of the earthwork with a good view. The key is to be
      early to get right on the safety barrier, or front row.