Events at Westfield

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 9:17 AM
      Sorry Larry I forgot to answer your question.

      There is no 1812 event at Westfield we don't want to compete with Stoney
      Creek and quite frankly I think we are running out of weekends to have one.
      We do however run an American Civil War event there on the first weekend of
      Aug after civic holiday (same weekend as Ft Erie)

      You are right though it would be a great site for 1812. For the ACW we
      start the battle in the village and move to the meadow for the grand
      finale.

      While I am on the subject of the ACW (don't worry I am not moving into the
      future)They run tactical events for the re-enactors which looked like a lot
      of fun. Do you think they would have some benefit for us 1812ers?