Londontown Pix 7/10/05 & Best pic of the year. (3 score 9 pictures)

  • Vince Wilding
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2005
      What do sailors want when they're at sea? They want to be ashore! What
      do sailors want when they're ashore (after awhile)? They long to get
      back to sea!
      We had a beautiful day for sailing and rowing, and I was just taking
      random shots on the Londontown dock. I took this picture of Hugh Pry
      watching our guys setting the sail on the jolly boat, and it looked
      quite poignant. I shoot scores of photos at an event, few come out this
      well.

      Unfortunately, the river was rife with stinkpotters (power boats), and
      they set up quite a lot of wake waves, and snapped off the top of the
      transom of our jolly boat, but she'll be ready for the GT next week!
      (she was ready to sail this afternoon!)

      The Pix are up at:
      http://www.wincingdevil.com/LT050710

      Sean: The Marine Uniform pix start at: